Scholarship Recommendation Letter

Bandung, March 5, 2019

To DAAD Foundation,

     It is  my pleasure to write in recommendation on behalf of Sekar Ariane Maharani for admission to your bachelor scholarship program. I have known Sekar Ariane Maharani since 2018. She is one of my student in 3 Senior High School Bandung.
     Sekar Ariane Maharani is one of the top proficient student in science. She has a good skill and score in math, physics, and chemistry. She was also a hardworking student who always tried to learned and figure it out everything about science. I know her as a passionate, cheerful and optimist student in many academics activities. I have no doubt that she is and ingenious student.
     As her teacher, i know that she has a problem with knowing her-self more. But I'm sure that she has a huge talents ini science. I believe that she Will succeed ini her future academics studies because of her hardworking behavior and curiosity. I'm sure that she will give a good impact and make a contribution to your program or Foundation. 
     If you have any question, please feel free to  contact me.

Regards,


Faradila Azzahra
Science teacher
3 Senior High School Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Debate Competition 3

Describing Place of Tourist Destination