Myself

     Hello Everybody, Let me introduce my self more deeply. My name is Faradila Azzahra Anwar. I was born in Bandung, 30 August 2002. I'm 16 years old.  My hobby is listening music and reading. I have two elder brother. His name is Restu Syabani and Muhammad Syarifuddin. My family is not rich but I'm grateful.

     I think I have some strength, among others are perfectionist, have high curiosity, and thorough in all detail or detail oriented. But I think, all of my strength can be my weaknesses too.

     Beside that, my weakness is overthinking, too easy to conclude something, too quiet, difficult to adapt, persistent, and not easily touched.

     My dream and goals for my future among others are learned to know myself more, learned to love myself more, travel around the world, try to live independently out of my hometown, and studying psychology or medicine course in college.

     In future, I want to be a doctor or psychologist. Because in my opinion, Human is very complex. I want to know more about it and figure it out.


     Enough from me. Hopefully later my goals, my dream, and my future career can be realized.

Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)

Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)