My Dream for My Foster Family




     Bakti Desa is a superior program of 3 Senior High School that must be followed by all 11th grade students with the aim of increasing social value and empathy. In Bakti Desa, we are placed in one of the villagers' houses and invited to go directly to the daily activities of the villagers such as farming.

     Now, I want to tell you about my dream after i finished Bakti Desa.

     When I was there, I talked with my Foster parents and I heard stories about how they through their daily lives. I heard, that to go to school their daughter had to walk for about 2 km and my foster father had to walk about 3 km to get to the farm. Hearing that story I felt touched and felt grateful too for my condition.

     After I heard that, crossed my mind I want to give my foster parents and their daughter a bicycle. I want to buy a bicycle for a daughter from my foster parents because with me buying a bicycle, I can help him to get easier to go to school. I also want to buy a bicycle for my foster father because in my opinion, my foster father should not have been forced too much by walking far enough, because he was not young anymore. He should be able to better maintain his health.


     It was my dream for my foster family that lived in Cibeureum Village. Hopefully later I can make it happen.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)

Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)