Dialogue about Student Immersion (offers and suggestion)

Sekar      : "Hallo Faradila! How are you?"
Faradila : "Hallo Sekar! I'm fine. How about you?"
Sekar      : "I'm good. Thank you for asking."
Faradila : "By the way, soon our school Will have a student immersion. I've never been to Bali before. So, what if our student immersion is to Bali?"
Sekar    : "Well, actually I've never been to Bali too, but if we have a student immersion to Bali it will take much money. What if to Yogyakarta?"
Faradila : "Well, I don't know. I think almost all of the students already had student immersion to Yogyakarta in their Junior High School. And aren't we just gonna have the same destination places in Yogyakarta?"
Sekar      : "Yeah, true. Usually school always have the same destination places in Yogyakarta, like Prambanan Temple, Borobudur Temple, Keraton, and of course Malioboro right? I wonder if there is any place in Indonesia that wouldn't cost much money and not mainstream."
Faradila : "Actually, I just spent my last holiday in Lampung to visit my grandmother's family. I want to many destinations and it didn't cost much money"
Sekar      : "Really? I've heard about Way Kambas National Park. They said that we dan see some endangered Sumatrans animal there."
Faradila : "Yes, the most famous animal in Way Kambas National Park is the Sumatrans Elephants. I also visited other destinations, like Mutun Beach, Tangkil Island, Siger Tower, and Krakatau Museum."
Sekar      : "Yeah, I've heard about the Krakatau Museum a lot. What if explain about those destinations?"
Faradila : "Well, Mutun Beach and Tangkil Island have really beautiful view. It gas Waterboom ini the middle of the sea and some watersports facilities. It is also the one and only a beach with parasailing facility in Lampung. While the Siger Tower is the zeropoint on Southern Sumatra. The scenery is very beautiful from that tower. Not just that, Siger Tower also become the identify of Lampung as south gate province. Now they use or as the regional center in Lampung."
Sekar      : "How interesting. What if we try to give our opinion about those destination in Lampung for our school immersion?"
Faradila : "Yes, sounds good. What if we talk about this to the commitee?"
Sekar      : "No, what if we do more research and talk about this to our classmates first?"
Faradila : "I completely agree. Let's talk about this later."
Sekar      : "Yeah, because we have to go to our own class now. Good bye!"
Faradila : "See you!"



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Describing Place of Tourist Destination

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)