Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)

For this task, me and my friend, Sekar Ariane analize the video from Lailatul Mufarroha and Nafisa Tahar Vinaya.

This is the Video :



The Dialogue :

Nafisa : "Hey Lae!"
Laila   : "Hey Naf!"
Nafisa : "What's wrong? You look tired."
Laila   : "I'm a bit disoriented."
Nafisa : "Why?"
Laila   : "I don't know faculty to choose one college."
Nafisa : "How so?"
Laila   : "My mom want me study law but I would like to take faculty of medicines."
Nafisa : "What if you discuss it first with your mom? Tell her you want to learn about medicines."
Laila   : "My mom is a little stuborn. Itu will take a lot of energy to convince her."
Nafisa : "But you're good at math and science. You will be a great doctor. What if you try to explain your passion and potential? I'm sure she will think about it."
Laila   : "Ok thanks for the advice."
Nafisa : "No problem Lae. I hope you dan solve them."

Analysis Results :
  • I think the dialogue between Laila and Nafisa is a little bit awkward.
  • The audio is can't be heard clearly.
  • The expression is not really match with what they said.
  • Suggestion expression that use in the dialogue : 
  1. What if you discuss it first with your mom?
  2. What if you try to explain your passion and potential?
  • Nafisa gives a good suggestion to Laila that males her have a little inspiration about faculty she should choose ini college.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)