What We are Going to Do on Holiday

Plans in Long Holiday School

Sekar     : "Hello Faradila! How are you today?"
Faradila : "Hello Sekar! I'm good, but a little bit tired. How about you?"
Sekar     : "I'm fine. Thank you. By the way, I really am happy because soon we have a long holiday.                    I'm tired of those homeworks that we have everyday. do you have any plans?"
Faradila : "I'm not sure. I don't have any idea yet. I think I might stay at home and being lazy."
Sekar     : "Are you sure? Don't you think it's waiting time?"
Faradila : "Yeah, I think you are right. Maybe I will go to Jepara with my aunt then. How about you?"
Sekar     : "Well, I'm going to New York with my family. We are planning to watch Broadway there."
Faradila : "That sounds like a very good plan! Do you mind if I join you?"
Sekar     : "Thank you. Well, of Course. We are planning to go to New York two days after tomorrow.                  Are you free that day?"
Faradila : "Thank you for letting me join you. Of course, I'm free."
Sekar     : "Yeay! I will ask my family and tell you soon. Goodbye!"
Faradila : "Okay, Goodbye Sekar!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Describing Place of Tourist Destination

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)