Experience Moment in My Life



 My Journal Travelling


             I want to tell you about my experience moment in travelling. One years ago, I'm going to Istana Plaza with my brother girlfriend. i'm going to IP mall because I must accompany my brother girlfriend. In IP mall, me and my brother girlfriend going to gramedia and shopping. After tired shopping and look around, me and my brother girlfriend decided to have dinner. For have a dinner, me my brother girlfriend out from IP mall because we don"t want to eat in restaurant in IP mall. Finally we decided to eat Cekeran Midun. We enjoyed the foods and talk everything in that place. 

             After have a dinner, I'm decided to go home because it's going night. My brother girlfriend doesn't bring motorcycle, so I should go home with public transportation. I don't know what kind of public transportation that can take me home. In that situation, my handphone is lowbat, so I can't call my mother. I feel not lucky very much. So I just look around and try to ask everybody about public transportation that can take me home. I give my address and ask the public transportation but no one know s and can help me. I feel very tired but i can't just stayed here. So I'm decided to look around ask everybody agin, Finally, I found someone that can help me and knows what kind of public transportation that can bring me to my home address. He accompany me to find the public transportation. He very very help me in that situation. I want to say thank you very much for him. Because without him maybe i can't going home on time. Maybe I can make my mother worry and angry to my brotherand his gilrfriend. I can't forget that experience. That's very kind of him. For me he is an angel that sent by god to help me in that situation. Thank you very much Sir.

So, that't is my experience journal with my brother girlfriend. That is a sad and happy experience.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Describing Place of Tourist Destination

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)