Conversation of First Meeting In School

Rules in English Class :
1. Be Punctual
2. No food or beverages in the Class
3. No cheating, plagiarism or copypaste
4. Don't turn on computer before the teacher told
5. Don't open another website, except Quipper, Generation Global and Blogger

Faradila and Kiani meet for the First time in X Science 4 Class. Kiani greet Faradila.

Kiani : "Hello, My name is Aina Kiani. What is Your name?"
Faradila : "My name is Faradila."
Kiani : "I think we have met before."
Faradila : "oh yeah? I was in group 5 when PLiST activities."
Kiani : "We're in different group. I was in group 9 when PLiST activities."
Faradila : "Maybe we have met in 'Biotesti Project'."
Kiani : "I think so"
Faradila : "Oh yeah, What is Your previous School?"
Kiani : "My previous school is Yahya Junior High School. How about You?"
Faradila : "Oh I know. My previous School is 15 Junior High School"
Kiani : "Hmm, I didn't know Your previous school."
Faradila : "No problem, Not only You that don't know my previous school."
Kiani : "Okay, Nice to meet You Faradila."
Faradila : " Nice to meet You too Kiani."
Kiani : "I hope we can be a good friend in this Class"
Faradila : "Sure."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Describing Place of Tourist Destination

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)