All About Me

       Hello everybody ! Let me introduce myself. My name is Faradila Azzahra Anwar, you can call me Faradila or Zahra. I was born in Bandung, 30 August 2002. I'm 15 years old. I live in Cemara V Street, Bandung.

       I'm a student of X science 4 in 3 Senior High School Bandung, it's located on Jl. Belitung number 8. My previous school is 15 Junior High School Bandung. 

       I have two brothers and I'm a youngest. My family is not rich but I'm happy. My hobby listen a music and reading book ( book that i like is mostly science fiction and teen fiction ). I love RnB, Pop and Pop Rock music. I like 5 Second of Summer and One Direction but not fanatic too much. I also like watching movies but not horror movies. I don't have favorite food because I love it all. My favorite colour is purple, blue and white.

       I want to be a doctor, but i love about astronomy too. My favorite subject is biology. I'm not really good in mathematics. I want to travel the world, be a good person, always be a happy person and can help each other. In generally, I'm not a cheerful and energic person, because I'm an introvert person. I don't have a lots of friend.

Enough from me. See you...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Describing Place of Tourist Destination

Aspiration Day 2019 : I Dare You to Speak

Analizing Video (offers and suggestion)